Canon s9000 paper feed

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Hi,

My Canon s9000 is not pulling paper thru correctly.. it sort of only
drags it in on the left side.

I've tried doing the cleaning with the pressing the button for 3
lights trick, plus ran the maintenance from the software.

Any ideas what I should do next?

Thanks in advance

Tony

This company repairs Canon printers. May be worth a try.

http://www.electroversal.com