Can not connect using RDC

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

could always connect to 2003 server til today, get a permission error now,
had not changed any thing on the server and I can log on the server sitting
in front of it. I get the login screen and I the administrator account and
password, all my other servers are still working fine just this one is
actting up. Any Idea's

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Try to ping the server, use IP address if you ca not connect using the name.
Is it working now?

--
Zenon Pilat (MS)
---