FS2004, VC and widescreen

Hi,

Quick question, does FS2004 support widescreen resolutions in the virtual
cockpit, or does it just stretch a 4:3 view onto the widescreen.

Thanks,
Graham

FS2004 supports wide screen res. I use up to 3840 X 1024 regularly across
three screens, no problem. If you have a video card with those resolutions
FS picks them up automatically and shows them in the hardware. section of
Options.VC works very well, but the 2D panel stretches across all three
screens at first so you have touse the mouise to drag the edges of the panel
in to normal size. If you save the flight like that youi don't have to do
that again.
Cheers,

Quilly

Cheers,

Quilly
> FS2004 supports wide screen res. I use up to 3840 X 1024 regularly across
> three screens, no problem. If you have a video card with those resolutions
> FS picks them up automatically and shows them in the hardware. section of
> Options.VC works very well, but the 2D panel stretches across all three
> screens at first so you have touse the mouise to drag the edges of the
> panel in to normal size. If you save the flight like that youi don't have
> to do that again.
> Cheers,
>
> Quilly

Sorry about the typos - wrong glasses!
Quilly

Thanks for the info. I'm tempted by those 20" widescreen Dell LCDs.