EPSON COUNTER RESET PROGAMS

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
November 11, 2004 2:58:31 PM

Hello there,
I'm hoping someone can help me out?

I'm looking to get a hold of counter reset software for the epson
inkjet printer models.

All it is basically is a program that resets the printer counter of
the epson printer to zero but us very hard to come by?

I would really appreciate any help in locating this software product.

Thanking you in advance

Martin
November 11, 2004 7:54:35 PM

http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

"Martin" <martin@icanfixit.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hello there,
> I'm hoping someone can help me out?
>
> I'm looking to get a hold of counter reset software for the epson
> inkjet printer models.
>
> All it is basically is a program that resets the printer counter of
> the epson printer to zero but us very hard to come by?
>
> I would really appreciate any help in locating this software product.
>
> Thanking you in advance
>
> Martin
November 12, 2004 2:08:35 AM

"Martin" <martin@icanfixit.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hello there,
> I'm hoping someone can help me out?
>
> I'm looking to get a hold of counter reset software for the epson
> inkjet printer models.
>
> All it is basically is a program that resets the printer counter of
> the epson printer to zero but us very hard to come by?
>
> I would really appreciate any help in locating this software product.
>
> Thanking you in advance
>
> Martin

http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml
November 12, 2004 11:33:08 AM

There is any software for ACULASER also ?

Ferruccio Levi

"Jimw" <jimnluna@isp.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml
Anonymous
November 12, 2004 1:23:30 PM

There is a free downloadable Russian program that offers this for some
printers. Some printers use a set of front panel button pushes to do
the reset. WHich printer(s) do you have in mind?

Art

Martin wrote:

> Hello there,
> I'm hoping someone can help me out?
>
> I'm looking to get a hold of counter reset software for the epson
> inkjet printer models.
>
> All it is basically is a program that resets the printer counter of
> the epson printer to zero but us very hard to come by?
>
> I would really appreciate any help in locating this software product.
>
> Thanking you in advance
>
> Martin
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 6:31:21 PM

> I'm looking to get a hold of counter reset software for the epson
> inkjet printer models.
>
> All it is basically is a program that resets the printer counter of
> the epson printer to zero but us very hard to come by?

Find your printer, download and run.
http://www.resetters.com/downloadfiles.php
November 14, 2004 12:42:49 AM

tryed 2 times to download. errors in zip both times...

"Stop Humpin' My Leg Dawg!!" <scram@anon.com> wrote in message
news:o Owld.85547$G15.3040@fed1read03...

>> I'm looking to get a hold of counter reset software for the epson
>> inkjet printer models.
>>
>> All it is basically is a program that resets the printer counter of
>> the epson printer to zero but us very hard to come by?
>
> Find your printer, download and run.
> http://www.resetters.com/downloadfiles.php

November 14, 2004 4:09:23 PM

Jimw wrote:

>> Find your printer, download and run.
>> http://www.resetters.com/downloadfiles.php
>
>tryed 2 times to download. errors in zip both times...

The files are encrypted with an unknown password...
Anonymous
November 14, 2004 10:43:12 PM

>>> Find your printer, download and run.
>>> http://www.resetters.com/downloadfiles.php
>>
>>tryed 2 times to download. errors in zip both times...
>
> The files are encrypted with an unknown password...

I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying I don't have a password and it
downloaded and unzipped without a problem for me.
I am running win XP Pro and have winrar installed if that helps.
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Bill
November 15, 2004 10:27:23 AM

it now ask for a password
it is a zip file why should I need winrar?
i have a good unzipper.

>>>tryed 2 times to download. errors in zip both times...
>>
>> The files are encrypted with an unknown password...
>
> I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying I don't have a password and it
> downloaded and unzipped without a problem for me.
> I am running win XP Pro and have winrar installed if that helps.
> http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
>
> Bill

Anonymous
November 16, 2004 11:39:56 AM

Also tried with winrar and winzip both failed due to pass word. can
someone please post pass word.

TIA

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:43:12 -0800, "Stop Humpin' My Leg Dawg!!"
<scram@anon.com> wrote:

>>>tryed 2 times to download. errors in zip both times...
>>
>> The files are encrypted with an unknown password...
>
>I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying I don't have a password and it
>downloaded and unzipped without a problem for me.
>I am running win XP Pro and have winrar installed if that helps.
>http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
>
>Bill

Anonymous
November 16, 2004 3:29:56 PM

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:27:23 -0600, "Jimw" <jimnluna@isp.com> wrote:

>it now ask for a password
>it is a zip file why should I need winrar?
>i have a good unzipper.
>
>"Stop Humpin' My Leg Dawg!!" <scram@anon.com> wrote in message

>>> The files are encrypted with an unknown password...
>>
>> I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying I don't have a password and it
>> downloaded and unzipped without a problem for me.
>> I am running win XP Pro and have winrar installed if that helps.
>> http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
>>
>> Bill

They all require password..

November 16, 2004 3:45:31 PM

need the password for the r200 program

TIA

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:39:56 -0800, oldgrey <oldgrey@gotcha.net>
wrote:

>Also tried with winrar and winzip both failed due to pass word. can
>someone please post pass word.
>
>TIA

>>> The files are encrypted with an unknown password...
>>
>>I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying I don't have a password and it
>>downloaded and unzipped without a problem for me.
>>I am running win XP Pro and have winrar installed if that helps.
>>http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
>>
>>Bill

Anonymous
November 16, 2004 5:21:08 PM

William Bell wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:27:23 -0600, "Jimw" <jimnluna@isp.com> wrote:
>

>>it now ask for a password
>>it is a zip file why should I need winrar?
>>i have a good unzipper.
>>
>>"Stop Humpin' My Leg Dawg!!" <scram@anon.com> wrote in message

>>>I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying I don't have a password and it
>>>downloaded and unzipped without a problem for me.
>>>I am running win XP Pro and have winrar installed if that helps.
>>>http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
>>>
>>>Bill
>>>

> They all require password..

> Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)

The file that I just downloaded from the link given for the Epson SC800
and C82 printers is a Zip file which needed no password to unzip.

Why don't you tell us what software you downloaded?

What printer did you select?
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 11:55:52 AM

"Martin" <martin@icanfixit.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hello there,
> I'm hoping someone can help me out?
>
> I'm looking to get a hold of counter reset software for the epson
> inkjet printer models.
>
> All it is basically is a program that resets the printer counter of
> the epson printer to zero but us very hard to come by?
>
> I would really appreciate any help in locating this software product.
>
> Thanking you in advance
>
> Martin
Anonymous
November 17, 2004 9:07:56 PM

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:21:08 -0600, jbuch <jbuch@CUTHERErevealed.net> wrote:

>William Bell wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:27:23 -0600, "Jimw" <jimnluna@isp.com> wrote:
>>

>>>it now ask for a password
>>>it is a zip file why should I need winrar?
>>>i have a good unzipper.
>>>
>>>"Stop Humpin' My Leg Dawg!!" <scram@anon.com> wrote in message

>> They all require password..
>>

>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
>

>The file that I just downloaded from the link given for the Epson SC800
>and C82 printers is a Zip file which needed no password to unzip.
>
>Why don't you tell us what software you downloaded?
>
>What printer did you select?

R200
November 22, 2004 1:11:25 AM

In article <cn0rkk$7da$1@news.chatlink.com>, Jimw <jimnluna@isp.com>
wrote:

> http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml
>

> "Martin" <martin@icanfixit.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hello there,
> > I'm hoping someone can help me out?
> >
> > I'm looking to get a hold of counter reset software for the epson
> > inkjet printer models.
> >
> > All it is basically is a program that resets the printer counter of
> > the epson printer to zero but us very hard to come by?
> >
> > I would really appreciate any help in locating this software product.
> >
> > Thanking you in advance
> >
> > Martin

Is there a Mac version of this software?
!