EPSON COUNTER RESET PROGAMS

Hello there,
I'm hoping someone can help me out?

I'm looking to get a hold of counter reset software for the epson
inkjet printer models.

All it is basically is a program that resets the printer counter of
the epson printer to zero but us very hard to come by?

I would really appreciate any help in locating this software product.

Thanking you in advance

Martin
16 answers Last reply
More about epson counter reset progams

    http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

    "Martin" <martin@icanfixit.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hello there,
    > I'm hoping someone can help me out?
    >
    > I'm looking to get a hold of counter reset software for the epson
    > inkjet printer models.
    >
    > All it is basically is a program that resets the printer counter of
    > the epson printer to zero but us very hard to come by?
    >
    > I would really appreciate any help in locating this software product.
    >
    > Thanking you in advance
    >
    > Martin

    "Martin" <martin@icanfixit.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hello there,
    > I'm hoping someone can help me out?
    >
    > I'm looking to get a hold of counter reset software for the epson
    > inkjet printer models.
    >
    > All it is basically is a program that resets the printer counter of
    > the epson printer to zero but us very hard to come by?
    >
    > I would really appreciate any help in locating this software product.
    >
    > Thanking you in advance
    >
    > Martin

    http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

    There is any software for ACULASER also ?

    Ferruccio Levi

    "Jimw" <jimnluna@isp.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

    There is a free downloadable Russian program that offers this for some
    printers. Some printers use a set of front panel button pushes to do
    the reset. WHich printer(s) do you have in mind?

    Art

    Martin wrote:

    > Hello there,
    > I'm hoping someone can help me out?
    >
    > I'm looking to get a hold of counter reset software for the epson
    > inkjet printer models.
    >
    > All it is basically is a program that resets the printer counter of
    > the epson printer to zero but us very hard to come by?
    >
    > I would really appreciate any help in locating this software product.
    >
    > Thanking you in advance
    >
    > Martin

    > I'm looking to get a hold of counter reset software for the epson
    > inkjet printer models.
    >
    > All it is basically is a program that resets the printer counter of
    > the epson printer to zero but us very hard to come by?

    Find your printer, download and run.
    http://www.resetters.com/downloadfiles.php

    tryed 2 times to download. errors in zip both times...

    Jimw wrote:

    >> Find your printer, download and run.
    >> http://www.resetters.com/downloadfiles.php
    >
    >tryed 2 times to download. errors in zip both times...

    The files are encrypted with an unknown password...

    >>> Find your printer, download and run.
    >>> http://www.resetters.com/downloadfiles.php
    >>
    >>tryed 2 times to download. errors in zip both times...
    >
    > The files are encrypted with an unknown password...

    I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying I don't have a password and it
    downloaded and unzipped without a problem for me.
    I am running win XP Pro and have winrar installed if that helps.
    http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

    Bill

    it now ask for a password
    it is a zip file why should I need winrar?
    i have a good unzipper.

    >>>tryed 2 times to download. errors in zip both times...
    >>
    >> The files are encrypted with an unknown password...
    >
    > I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying I don't have a password and it
    > downloaded and unzipped without a problem for me.
    > I am running win XP Pro and have winrar installed if that helps.
    > http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
    >
    > Bill

    Also tried with winrar and winzip both failed due to pass word. can
    someone please post pass word.

    TIA

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:27:23 -0600, "Jimw" <jimnluna@isp.com> wrote:

    >it now ask for a password
    >it is a zip file why should I need winrar?
    >i have a good unzipper.
    >
    >"Stop Humpin' My Leg Dawg!!" <scram@anon.com> wrote in message

    >>> The files are encrypted with an unknown password...
    >>
    >> I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying I don't have a password and it
    >> downloaded and unzipped without a problem for me.
    >> I am running win XP Pro and have winrar installed if that helps.
    >> http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
    >>
    >> Bill

    They all require password..

    need the password for the r200 program

    TIA

    William Bell wrote:

    > On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:27:23 -0600, "Jimw" <jimnluna@isp.com> wrote:
    >

    >>it now ask for a password
    >>it is a zip file why should I need winrar?
    >>i have a good unzipper.
    >>
    >>"Stop Humpin' My Leg Dawg!!" <scram@anon.com> wrote in message

    >>>I am not saying you are wrong, I am saying I don't have a password and it
    >>>downloaded and unzipped without a problem for me.
    >>>I am running win XP Pro and have winrar installed if that helps.
    >>>http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
    >>>
    >>>Bill
    >>>

    > They all require password..

    > Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)

    The file that I just downloaded from the link given for the Epson SC800
    and C82 printers is a Zip file which needed no password to unzip.

    Why don't you tell us what software you downloaded?

    What printer did you select?

    On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:21:08 -0600, jbuch <jbuch@CUTHERErevealed.net> wrote:

    >William Bell wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:27:23 -0600, "Jimw" <jimnluna@isp.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>it now ask for a password
    >>>it is a zip file why should I need winrar?
    >>>i have a good unzipper.
    >>>
    >>>"Stop Humpin' My Leg Dawg!!" <scram@anon.com> wrote in message

    >> They all require password..
    >>

    >> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >> Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
    >

    >The file that I just downloaded from the link given for the Epson SC800
    >and C82 printers is a Zip file which needed no password to unzip.
    >
    >Why don't you tell us what software you downloaded?
    >
    >What printer did you select?

    R200

    In article <cn0rkk$7da$1@news.chatlink.com>, Jimw <jimnluna@isp.com>
    wrote:

    > http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml
    >

    > "Martin" <martin@icanfixit.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Hello there,
    > > I'm hoping someone can help me out?
    > >
    > > I'm looking to get a hold of counter reset software for the epson
    > > inkjet printer models.
    > >
    > > All it is basically is a program that resets the printer counter of
    > > the epson printer to zero but us very hard to come by?
    > >
    > > I would really appreciate any help in locating this software product.
    > >
    > > Thanking you in advance
    > >
    > > Martin

    Is there a Mac version of this software?

Printers Epson Software Peripherals