How do I manually reset the Protection counters for an eps..

have tried the SSC program with no luck can somebody tell me hove to reset
the counters (ive cleaned the pads) in a step by step manner (no
abbreviations please)

Thanks

If you can determine the equivalent North American number I might be
able to help. I know the 680 is a 4 color model, but I can't find the
comparable model in N.A.

Art