can't connect using terminal servvices on win2003 standard..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

I get the error message: To log onto this remote computer you must have
Terminal Server User Access Permission, ect. I have included myself into
the Remoter User's group and all local permissions have been set the best I
can tell. I have checked my user box to confirmed that I have rights to use
Terminal Services and I can on all my other servers except this one. The
difference being the other servers we did a win2003 server upgrade and this
one was a reformat and a fresh version of 2003 installed. HELP!

Thanks,
George

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Has anyone answered this? I am also getting the same error and am unable to
find the solution anywhere.