Unable to connect in Administration Mode after installing ..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Actually I'm unable to connect to my TS server in after I have installed the
"Terminal Server Licensing" some months ago

That is: now I have no permanent device call available yet and the temporary
call is expired so I'm unable to connect to my TS server with the
Administrator account

Is it normal? So when I have no permanent device call and the temporary call
are expired cannot I administer the server?

After installing the TS lic server does the 2 RDP session for administer
purpose disappear?

Thanks in advance for your help

Federico

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Yes, this is by design.

When you install Terminal Services in Application Server mode and
install a Licensing Server, then all clients or users need a license.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

"Federico Filiberti" <networking@sies.it> wrote on 20 jun 2005:

> Actually I'm unable to connect to my TS server in after I have
> installed the "Terminal Server Licensing" some months ago
>
> That is: now I have no permanent device call available yet and
> the temporary call is expired so I'm unable to connect to my TS
> server with the Administrator account
>
> Is it normal? So when I have no permanent device call and the
> temporary call are expired cannot I administer the server?
>
> After installing the TS lic server does the 2 RDP session for
> administer purpose disappear?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help
>
> Federico

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

I supposed

Thanks very much for your support

Regards

Federico Filiberti