Terminal Server NT 4.0 and Citrix 1.8 connections

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

I recently started having problems with connections from the
outside to our NT 4.0 TS with Citrix 1.8. Anyone, including myself,
will logon nto Citrix via NFuse, and after a couple of minutes it will
kick you out. You will get the screen stating that it is reconnecting,
and then the session is resumed.

In server administration anyone who had been kicked out will
still have a connection to the server but in a disconnected state. I
have to manually reset these since they will not automatically
disconnect.

I am also getting alot of "wsxica" error lines in the event
log with EventID [5], but when trying to research the errors on the
Internet I come up with nada.

From inside the network there isn't a problem. My Windows 2003
TS is starting to experience the same thing, but I need to resolve the
NT 4.0 issue first

Any ideas?

Regards,

Kenn

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

There's a wonderfull resource out there: EventID.net.

Have a look here for possible reasons and solutions:
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=5&eventno=1707
&source=wsxica&phase=1

Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT
___ please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ___

Kenn Evanko <evankok@newegypt.us> wrote on 27 jun 2005 in