Problem with TSWeb

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Hello All,

I use terminal services to connect to various customers sites, and it's
all been working fine. I've just got a new laptop.

If I connect to http://local-server/tsweb I get the following displayed:

"Remote Desktop Web Connection ActiveX control could not be installed.
A connection could not be made without a working installed version of
the control. Please contact the server administrator"

I've tried adjusting the security settings for IE but no joy.
it installs fine on another identical new laptop we got at the same time.

Please help

Rob

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Hi Rob, I posted a possible solution in:
microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs
Subject: "Problem with msrdp activex", hope it helps.