Faulty ATC - any ideas?

Hi All,

Recently many of my aircraft are unable to send messages to ATC. I press
the key for taxi clearance for example, and nothing happens.

My most recent aircraft does work however (Dreamfleet A36).

Recently I transferred my installation onto a new computer by installing FS9
and the copying the directories across. Thinking this might have caused the
problem I re-installed many of the aircraft but it hasn't helped...

Any ideas in the NG?

Jon

Did you copy your FS9.cfg over too?

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"Jon Silk" <jon@silk.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:d2m8di$bk1$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Hi All,
>
> Recently many of my aircraft are unable to send messages to ATC. I press
> the key for taxi clearance for example, and nothing happens.
>
> My most recent aircraft does work however (Dreamfleet A36).
>
> Recently I transferred my installation onto a new computer by installing FS9
> and the copying the directories across. Thinking this might have caused the
> problem I re-installed many of the aircraft but it hasn't helped...
>
> Any ideas in the NG?
>
> Jon

Yes I did, because I have a lot of settings to make photographic scenery
work well.

"Carl Frisk" <c.frisk@REMOVE.verizon.net> wrote in message
> Did you copy your FS9.cfg over too?
>
> --
> ...Carl Frisk
> Anger is a brief madness.
> - Horace, 20 B.C.
> http://www.carlfrisk.com
>

> "Jon Silk" <jon@silk.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Recently many of my aircraft are unable to send messages to ATC. I press
>> the key for taxi clearance for example, and nothing happens.
>>
>> My most recent aircraft does work however (Dreamfleet A36).
>>
>> Recently I transferred my installation onto a new computer by installing
>> FS9 and the copying the directories across. Thinking this might have
>> caused the problem I re-installed many of the aircraft but it hasn't
>> helped...
>>
>> Any ideas in the NG?
>>
>> Jon

That might be part of the problem as the FS9.cfg file also stores some hardware specific information.
Try renaming it and starting again. You may have to copy the new hardware info into the present one or copy the scenery
info into the new one. Typically it stores DISPLAY and KEYBOARD data.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.