Activision Details Black Ops II Digital Deluxe Edition, Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

soldier you do realize the 360 and ps3 came out 8 YEARS ago and at that time they where as powerful as the PC's at the time

fightingslu

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2011
wow 80 bucks for two maps that should be in the regular version, a soundtrack, and backgrounds for the killcam... Not to mention the six DLC's at $15 a piece that activision will be pumping out. Sounds like quite the steal

Aug 5, 2012
OMG this allready overpriced and non inventive, same ol $$hit game has even more expensive editions that people are willing to buy ??? i am startled...

G

You can't really blame Activision. As long as people are lining up around the block to purchase the next iteration of their game, why would they stop pumping out mediocre sequel after mediocre sequel?

PC Gamer recently released a list of the Top 100 games of all time... not one COD game was on that list.
http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/02/16/the-100-best-pc-games-of-all-time/

G

I pre-order the digital deluxe version for pc. Will i get the game on dvd and download the rest, or is everything needed to be download via steam?

G

Digital deluxe is all through Steam. You do not get a boxed version, which is a plus, because you can't lose the CD Key.

Status
Not open for further replies.