Terminal Server

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

I have installed a Terminal Server (2003), although anyone
can connect to this server via internet using Remote
Desktop Connection programme or VPN but we cannot get
connection (default page) by just
typing 'http:\\IPaddress\tsweb' , it normally times out.
I have added a simple web page in the tsweb directory and
that will open up ok, but tsweb default page will not
open, I feel is something to do with ActiveX.
Can anyone Please Help...
Thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

What exactly are you trying to do. Do you want to get to your localhost which is under inetpub\wwwroot\.
TSWEB is for Internet connection only, its for client who are trying to connect from the Internet to the server