LoopBack policy

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Hello Guru's,

I have an issue with loopback policies not taking
affect on a terminal server 2003 server. When I apply loopback policy to the
GPO and link it to the OU where the terminal server is nothing happens. I do
not know why this is not working. Any ideas? I have banged my head for two
days and read microsoft articles and still cant get the policy to work.

Thank You,

JD

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Found my own problem. I had to apply the policy to the local compter
(Server) not via GPO.

"NTborg" <NTborg@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello Guru's,
>
> I have an issue with loopback policies not taking
> affect on a terminal server 2003 server. When I apply loopback policy to
the
> GPO and link it to the OU where the terminal server is nothing happens. I
do
> not know why this is not working. Any ideas? I have banged my head for two
> days and read microsoft articles and still cant get the policy to work.
>

> Thank You,
>
> JD

TRENDING THREADS