How many users are using this application?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

I have installed Smarterm onto our Terminal Servers and paid for a corporate
licence for 150 users.

How can I tell how many concurrent users are running the application?

It is installed on 4 terminal servers.

Thanks,
Glen.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

The easiest way would be to write a script to query the processes running on
the TSs and parse the results. That can be done.

--
Cláudio Rodrigues

Microsoft MVP
Windows Technologies - Terminal Services
http://www.terminal-services.net
"Glen Harrison" <glenharrison@jacksonbc.co.uk> wrote in message
> I have installed Smarterm onto our Terminal Servers and paid for a
corporate
> licence for 150 users.
>
> How can I tell how many concurrent users are running the application?
>
> It is installed on 4 terminal servers.
>
> Thanks,
> Glen.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

There is a command line you can try:
qprocess.exe, type qprocess /? for help.

You can also do this with WTSAPI WTSEnumerateProcesses. Please see below for
more info:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/termserv/termserv/terminal_services_api_reference.asp

thanks
Soo Kuan