Setup Terminal Server though SBS2003 to Win 2003 Standard

Jimmy

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

How Do I setup Terminal Server though SBS 2003 to Windows
2003 Server.
I have SBS 2003, and Windows 2003 Standard Server.
SBS 2003 has two network cards. All users get Internet
thugh server.
I know SBS2003 does not support Terminal Server on App
mode, but how do I setup Terminal Server on Windows 2003
when user remote connect to server and point to Windows
2003 server.
I have 5 client licenses, and I believe I shoud put on
Windows 2003 server instead of SBS2003.

Pleasse help!

Jimmy

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

To setup Terminal Server in Windows 2003 Server, you can either use Configure/Manage your server. Or Control Panel, Add/Remove Program and choose Install Windows component (last option) and select the Terminal Server option in the windows. Make sure you Windows 2003 Server CD is inside your CDROM.