Sorry for the french langage

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

O.S : windows 2000 SP4

Since i have installed the Q835732 from microsoft for my server, it's
impossible for me to connect with my client (terminal server).

Message : "The server has refused the connection"

I have already uninstalled/installed the Terminal Service, but it's same !!

I don't understand ...

Best regards.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Check if this helps:

323497 - Error Message: The RDP Protocol Component "DATA ENCRYPTION"
Detected an Error
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=323497

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

"Denis HOME" <denis.home@vishay.com> wrote in

> O.S : windows 2000 SP4
>
> Since i have installed the Q835732 from microsoft for my server,
> it's impossible for me to connect with my client (terminal
> server).
>
> Message : "The server has refused the connection"
>
> I have already uninstalled/installed the Terminal Service, but
> it's same !!
>
> I don't understand ...
>
> Best regards.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Thanks,
Tonight, i will reboot my server for check.

Bye
Best regards.

message de news: Xns94E0A52BA6D78veranoesthemutforsse@207.46.248.16...