PPC Dictionary

September 10, 2004 4:21:53 PM

Hello,

Can someone please suggest me a good free Dictionary for my IPaq ?

thanks for any help
- arun

More about : ppc dictionary

Anonymous
September 10, 2004 4:21:54 PM

"Arun" <ar2un@spam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Can someone please suggest me a good free Dictionary for my IPaq ?
>
> thanks for any help
> - arun

In what language?

British English, American English, ...
September 10, 2004 4:31:06 PM

Thanks Alan,

I'm looking for English Dictionary - American or British.

"AlanS" <news@remove.abyz.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Arun" <ar2un@spam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > Can someone please suggest me a good free Dictionary for my IPaq ?
> >
> > thanks for any help
> > - arun
> >

> In what language?
>
> British English, American English, ...

September 10, 2004 4:31:07 PM

I spent a day looking last week, and come up with
PocketDict from www.cellosoft.com, its free and very good
with searchable index.
It has it's own dictioary and the Encarta dictionary is
also available on the web site.

What I want now is a good Thesaurus

!