More about 2004 online

    Have a look at MSN Gamezone
    If you are intrested in real interaction with real people doing air traffic
    control then have a look at www.vatsim.net
    Hope this helps.

    Dave.

    "Rod" <roger@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:424fb06d$1@news.alphalink.com.au...
    > Hello.
    > I have just installed FS 2004. I am wondering how I can find online
    > hosts.. When I click search it does not find any. How do I find an IP to
    > search for??
    > Thanks
    > Rod

    A Patch for Vatsim's Squawkbox 3 has been released too (Squawkbox 3.0.2)

    Addresses issues of better framerates when there are many aircraft in view,
    and smothing out their movement (which was already pretty smooth to begin
    with.)

    Flying on vatsim is getting to be very close to the real thing.

    "David Macdonald" <davemacdonNOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Have a look at MSN Gamezone
    > If you are intrested in real interaction with real people doing air
    > traffic control then have a look at www.vatsim.net
    > Hope this helps.
    >
    > Dave.
    >
    > "Rod" <roger@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hello.
    >> I have just installed FS 2004. I am wondering how I can find online
    >> hosts.. When I click search it does not find any. How do I find an IP to
    >> search for??
    >> Thanks
    >> Rod

Games Microsoft Video Games