Terminal Services Manager Always Minimized

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Hello,

When Launching TerminalService Mgr on my WIN2000 Server it automatically
minmizes to the task bar and will not "restore" If I use Task Manager and
select "switch to" the program will restore but all is grayed out so I
cannot use it....I am logged in as the servers local administrator

Any Help is appreciated

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Logged in as yourself, go to this registry key:

HKCU\\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server
\TSADMIN

Delete the "Placement" value and exit Regedit.

Now run the Terminal Services Manager and you should be able to
find it.

The problem is that at some point the TSM window position settings
were saved in a high-resolution session; with it running in a low-
resolution session, those values position it off the viewable
screen.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT