TS in Admin Mode

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

I had Win2000 and used TS in Admin mode and that's enough for me.

Now I installed 3 server:

>> 2 of them TS is working and I am using it only for Administering the
server (though I do not know what will happen after 120 days).

>> On the 3rd one, the client cannot connect saying there is no terminal
server license --- and i just installed it yesterday!!

Any help?

Thanks

Evan Camilleri

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

maybe i found the solution..

I uninstalled TS and enabled Remote Desktop

correct?