Manager is minimized

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Help !! My TS Manager is minimized and will not restore. I can restore it by
using "switch to" in Task Manager...... but the entire window is non
functional , not menues or selections can be made as if it is a read only
mode........ even If I log off and back on when I launch it it is
automatically minimized weird stuff.....
thanks

DJD wrote:
|| Help !! My TS Manager is minimized and will not restore. I can
|| restore it by using "switch to" in Task Manager...... but the entire
|| window is non functional , not menues or selections can be made as
|| if it is a read only mode........ even If I log off and back on
|| when I launch it it is automatically minimized weird stuff.....
|| thanks
Hi
In Regedit on the TSE (connect with the user who has the problem) go in this
key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SoftWare\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\TerminalServer\TSADMIN
and then delete the value "placement"
--
Cordialement
Eric