Always Full Screen?

Is there a way to always have FS9 open in full screen? Many times after
I create or select a flight the sim window opens in a small rectangle
and I have to maximize it to get it in full screen.

Tom try this. Run FS9, select a flight if default flight is not running,
press ALT on the tool bar at the top of screen select View, select Full
screen.
This works for me. Clear sky's . Jim T
"Tom Pamin" <scnrfrq@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Is there a way to always have FS9 open in full screen? Many times after I
> create or select a flight the sim window opens in a small rectangle and I
> have to maximize it to get it in full screen.

I suspect that your default flight may be saved in windowed mode. Try
deleting your default flight completely and set up a flight in full screen,
then save it as default.

--
Cheers,

Quilly

Tom Pamin <scnrfrq@adelphia.net> wrote:

>Is there a way to always have FS9 open in full screen? Many times after
>I create or select a flight the sim window opens in a small rectangle
>and I have to maximize it to get it in full screen.

Save a flight in full screen mode and make it default:
Press ; (semicolon), enter a name for the flight, check the default
box and press Enter.
Next time the sim starts you should be exactly where you performed
the above save. (Except for the time of day).

BTW - to toggle between full screen and windowed mode, you can use the
ALT-Enter key sequence (keep ALT pressed while hitting Enter) without
having to bring up the menu line on top, clicking View and selecting
the view mode.

-=tom=-

Never delete default flight completley, just save a new default over the
top. You have to click the checkbox "Make Default flight"