James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

http://www.emptysolution.com

I don't know if everyone here knows that there are companies that need
empty printer cartridges in order to remanufacture them. Regardless
of your opinion of remanufactured cartridges, OEM empties can be worth
a lot of money. If you use a large number of cartridges, it could be
pretty lucrative for you to recycle them rather than send them back to
the OEM for nothing. Check out http://www.emptysolution.com to see
how much empties are worth.

JimW

Distinguished