Terminal Services configuration

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

We have a 2000 server running terminal services. All of
our clients are either 2000 or xp. I have the terminal
services client configured and working properly, but I
wan to lock it down so they cannot shutdown or restart
the server. I only want them to have the option to log
off. How do I set this on the server? It would also be
nice if they could not see some of the other icons or
options!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

You can try using local security policies (secpol.msc)
goto User rights assignment, there should be a policy controlling "shutdown
the system".
Thanks
Soo Kuan