Licence mode in Windows 2003 Terminal Server

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Can I change the type of licence mode in windows 2003 without any
problems???

My licence mode is "PER DEVICE" and I want to change it to "PER USER"

Thanks!

JS

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Yes, you can change this from Administrative Tools - Terminal
Services Configuration - Server Settings, assuming you have installed
Per User TS CALs on your TS Licensing Server.

Check this article, it explains that even after you have
switched licensing mode on the TS, your Per User TS CAL count will
not be decremented:

822134 - The Function of Terminal Server CALs in Windows Server
2003
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=822134

--
Vera Noest