format

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

hey
somebody can help me i want to formate my computer

susu

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Do you mean you want to format your computer harddrive's partitions?
If you're using xp, go to on line help and support center, search for
"format hard disk"
If your computer has no OS, then set your computer to boot on cd, put XP
disk into the cd/dvd drive, restart your computer.