Altitude of concorde

HI Everyone

Thanks to you all responding to my help re the concord. I am in a virtual
airlines (eastern) and I don't loaded the Concorde from the site, when I
downloaded the Concorde it came with the 777ER panel with the option to go
to AVSIM to download the concord panel, which I did, this panel I find is
not very good all the MACH doesn't work along with everything else.

I have decided not to use the concord and just give up. its really
frustrating when they give you a site to download the panel from (AVIS) and
it still doesn't work correctly.

If anyone is interested in seeing where I got the Concorde from or would
like to join the virtual airline I am with, the site is
http://www.evair.com.

let me all know what you think, if you look at he Concorde on the hangar
link

thanks

Cameron

It looks like you are using the PM2 Concorde from that website. If yes I
can understand your frustration. I tried this a few times and apart from
anything else I couldn't find instructions in English. As a result I never
achieved anything that could loosely be called flight in it. Don't get me
wrong I'm not having a dig at them as its freeware and they're not obliged
to translate the instructions to cater for my ignorance.

As a result of this experience I purchased the PSS Concorde at Christmas.
Having followed a few tutorials I find it to be a very nice add-on and very
satisfying to fly. I would recommend that you give this one a try before
giving up. That said its not really a jump in and fly bird, you need to
invest some time.

Regards

Geoff

"Cameron" <cameronpeters@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> HI Everyone
>
> Thanks to you all responding to my help re the concord. I am in a virtual
> airlines (eastern) and I don't loaded the Concorde from the site, when I
> downloaded the Concorde it came with the 777ER panel with the option to go
> to AVSIM to download the concord panel, which I did, this panel I find is
> not very good all the MACH doesn't work along with everything else.
>
> I have decided not to use the concord and just give up. its really
> frustrating when they give you a site to download the panel from (AVIS)
and
> it still doesn't work correctly.
>
> If anyone is interested in seeing where I got the Concorde from or would
> like to join the virtual airline I am with, the site is
> http://www.evair.com.
>
> let me all know what you think, if you look at he Concorde on the hangar
> link
>

> thanks

"Cameron" <cameronpeters@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>HI Everyone

>I have decided not to use the concord and just give up. its really
>frustrating when they give you a site to download the panel from (AVIS) and
>it still doesn't work correctly.

Don't give up - it's really a fun plane to fly once you get the hang
of it.

I've used the following panel from avsim.com quite sucessfully for my
generic concordes: concpan.zip.

-=tom=-