Backing up

August 21, 2004 9:57:02 AM

I've got XP Home Edition.
Any tips on the simplest wat of backing up files and settings to CD-R/CD-RW?
--
Ken

More about : backing

Anonymous
August 22, 2004 12:56:39 AM

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 05:57:02 -0700, Ken wrote:

> I've got XP Home Edition.
> Any tips on the simplest wat of backing up files and settings to CD-R/CD-RW?

You could try the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard.

Personally, I use an imaging program and backup the system drive once a
week to DVD.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

how do i back up my file from another country to an offshore server?
!