2003 TS and W2K DC - Help!

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

I have a new 2003 box and 2003 ts cals that I want to use as a ts app for
remote users. The problem I have is that my DC is W2K.

Will the W2K licensing server work with 2003? I have spoken with MS
licensing and they advise that I need to upgrade my W2K TS licensing Software
NOT my W2K OP SYS. Is this correct? Does any one know how to do this?

Tks
Karl

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Duplicate post. Answered in
microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

=?Utf-8?B?S2FybCBU?= <KarlT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 01
sep 2004: