Adding more printers?

Robert

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

I am seeing this error a lot in my logs: "The printer could not be
installed."

Is that because Windows 2000 does not have a driver for that particular
printer? How do I "add" drivers to the potential store?

I am running a mixed Citrix/TS configuration.

Robert

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Probably, yes. You can map those printers to existing native drivers.
Explained here:

239088 - Windows 2000 Terminal Services Server Logs Events 1111,
1105, and 1106
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=239088

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Robert" <catcher@linuxmail.org> wrote on 07 sep 2004:

> I am seeing this error a lot in my logs: "The printer could not
> be installed."
>
> Is that because Windows 2000 does not have a driver for that
> particular printer? How do I "add" drivers to the potential
> store?
>
> I am running a mixed Citrix/TS configuration.
>
> Robert

Jd

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

I went out and purchased tricerat printer add on. I love it no more printer
problems.