Terminal Server keeps rebooting

Paul

Splendid
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

1.5Gig of RAM, fast machine, hardware problems dont show up in device
manager - so I assume there are none.
I have to concede that terminal server cannot cope very well. I currently
have it rebooting every morning at 6am.
Does anyone have any other ideas? I have already got one patch from
Microsoft to solve the reboot problem when administrator logs in and uses
terminal services.
Thanks for any help.
Paul.

---

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

What do you mean keeps rebooting ?? on startup, after startup ?? have you
tried disabling the startup services one by one until the problem is
resolved ??