Policy background problem.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Hello All,

I have the following situation:
- W2k3 server
- WXP Clients
- Tele workers with WinXP computers
- Policy forcess everyone to have the same "company" background.

The problem is that the background is also set to the terminal server. The
users who also use the terminal server from outside the company still get
the background. This slows down the experience dramatically.

So what I would like is that all users at the office have their background
set and when they log on to the terminal server the screen to be blank.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks!
Gabriel.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

multipost. answered in
microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT