Password Remote desktop

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

In the "remote desktop" there is the option memorise the password.

And when I connect on the terminal waiter 2000 SP4, it me redemande the
password

How to make so that he does not ask it any more.

Thank you

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

In TS Configuration - rdp-tcp connection - Logon settings -
uncheck "Always prompt for password".

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT