License

FeliX

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

I have an Windows2000Server in application mode.
If conection client are Windows2000Profesional, i need to buy licenses. I
register terminal server License, but not buy license. because i read IF
WINDOWS2000 clients conected, you don't have buy license.

Sorry for my English

Thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

That's correct. Windows 2000 Professional and Windows XP Pro
clients get a free license from the Terminal Server Licensing
Server.
Open TS Licensing Manager and check the line with "Existing
Windows 2000 TS CALs". It should list "Unlimited" under
"Available", and under "Issued" it should list the number of
clients that have connected.

Do you have a connectivity problem? If so, check the EventLog on
your TS to find out the reason.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT