single user session

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Hi,

Does LockSingleUser2 works in environment with single, startup
application ? I need to prevent session take-over when second user logs in
with the same username.

Piotrek T

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

I should think so, because it works by putting a lock file in the
users home directory.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server