Hearing for Ban on Samsung Phones Set for December 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
Yep... this would almost like having ban put in place against the Apple iPhone 3GS. A $1 phone.

I looked at all of these phones... I'm really not seeing an iPhone in these.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Ah St Nikolas day. Well, let's see who will get his wishes fulfilled.
So far, it seems, Apple's court room success was more of a Pyrrhic victory.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]rooket[/nom]I threw my iPhone 4s and my 15" macbook pro in the e-waste recycling bin after I heard this verdict. No more apple for me.[/citation]

lol...calling BS. You Apple haters are a funny lot! my MBP is easily the best, most reliable laptop I ever used.

jerm1027

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
[citation][nom]subaru41[/nom]http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.n [...] 0_460s.jpgApple is the biggest hypocrite. I sure hope Motorola's Lawsuit is able to ban Apple sales in the US.[/citation]
In that case, I'm kinda hoping Google gets dragged in this. Between suing there own manufacturers and Motorola's patent portfolio, Apple is really shooting themselves in the foot. With a .50 cal... AE round.

sheepsnowadays

Honorable
Aug 22, 2012
[citation][nom]robochump[/nom]lol...calling BS. You Apple haters are a funny lot! my MBP is easily the best, most reliable laptop I ever used.[/citation]

You forgot to mention the most expensive laptop as well. Yes Macs are about as simple as the people that use them.

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]leakingpaint[/nom]You know initially I was blaming Apple...but Apple aren't the idiots - the courts are...[/citation]
Don't know why you got all the thumbs down lol your statement is totally accurate. Its the our legal system that allows frivolous patent lawsuits, Apple is just taking advantage of it.

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]robochump[/nom]lol...calling BS. You Apple haters are a funny lot! my MBP is easily the best, most reliable laptop I ever used.[/citation]
Your a funny lot... overpaying for mediocre hardware

G

Apple and foxconn are gonna jump off the roof together on this one

subaru41

Feb 6, 2006

That's odd, because my Macbook Pro at work is the biggest piece of garbage, not to mention that the cheap paint they put on those things. Every little scratch shows up. I rather have a thick piece of plastic where the paint doesn't come off and looks cheap.

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
Let's hope they don't ban the phones over BS patents (that have prior art).... (though the S4 will probably be out by the time they finally make a decision on this)

Irrelevant by then. Hell, it's almost irrelevant now!
This must have been the last spark of lucidity in that judge's brain. And now, it's gone.[citation][nom]RADIO_ACTIVE[/nom]Don't know why you got all the thumbs down lol your statement is totally accurate. Its the our legal system that allows frivolous patent lawsuits, Apple is just taking advantage of it.[/citation]
This was similar to playing on the home field, surrounded by home team supporters AND having a home team supporter as a referee. Talk about fair play...not. Even a 3 year old could have predicted the outcome.
Even the Korean courts have issued a more balanced decision than this caricature. More power and class to them.

jerm1027

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011

Well, I thought the courts might actually have an unbiased judge and though Samsung would have easily won the case, but apparently I'm younger than 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS