Canon i960 no preview?

New i960. Checking preview box does not seem to work.
Even with box checked, goes immediately to printing. What am I doing
wrong?

Go to Control Panel/Printers
Right click on Canon 960
Left click on Printing Preferences
Click box for preview printing.
Whenever you use the Canon printer driver the preview box should be checked
now as the default setting.
This is the easy part.
Wait until you try to use the Canon version of color management.

> Go to Control Panel/Printers
> Right click on Canon 960
> Left click on Printing Preferences
> Click box for preview printing.
> Whenever you use the Canon printer driver the preview box should be
checked
> now as the default setting.
> This is the easy part.
> Wait until you try to use the Canon version of color management.

And if the checkbox is already checked he should un-check then click apply
then re-check it and hit apply again this will turn it on for good.

I have tried that by checking/unchecking/apply/checking/apply etc.
Nothing seems to make preview work. I am assuming that preview shows a
representation of the document to be printed as it does for my Epson
980. Any other ideas on how to make it work.

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:13:13 -0500, "xevious" <bobino69@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

>> Go to Control Panel/Printers
>> Right click on Canon 960
>> Left click on Printing Preferences
>> Click box for preview printing.
>> Whenever you use the Canon printer driver the preview box should be
>checked
>> now as the default setting.
>> This is the easy part.
>> Wait until you try to use the Canon version of color management.
>
>And if the checkbox is already checked he should un-check then click apply
>then re-check it and hit apply again this will turn it on for good.

> Nothing seems to make preview work. I am assuming that preview shows a
> representation of the document to be printed as it does for my Epson
> 980. Any other ideas on how to make it work.

Then your printer driver need to be replaced, go to device manager click
printer then driver and click re-install driver if that does not work call
Canon.