Session Error

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

I have setup Terminal server on one of my Windows 2003 Server machines.
When I try to logon, Admin or other user that has full permission, I get an
error message that says "You do not have access to logon to this session".

I have permissions set on the RDP, permissions set at the group policy,
etc...

Any ideas?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

You may need to install the Terminal License feature in add/remove programs -
windows components. It guides you throught the set up. Also, you may need
to purchase CAL's to complete this project. I've got mine working at the
moment, but I think CAL's are in the works.