Enterprise vs. Standard Edition for TS?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

As far as I can tell, the only reasons to choose Server 2003 Enterprise
over 2003 Standard Edition for Terminal Services are

1) Enterprise allows access to more memory, thus allowing more users to
scale on one server

and

2) Enterprise allows the usage of the "Session Directory", thus allowing
Terminal Service session load-balancing across a group of multiple server.

I want to set up a small-scale TS server, for anywhere from 5 to 20
users to use. I think that Standard is probably fine for this, but I
wanted to confirm with others and see what they thought.

Thanks,

Josh

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

For the small user base you state, standard is more than enough, and
cheaper.

--

gt
Server Based Computing Evangelist