how to delete driver

I had a problem with printer driver,It was solved by downloading an updated
version, How do I take out the `old` one as I don`t see anything to
`uninstall`
Secondly I now get a pop up saying can`t find file (when I go to print)....I
just exit this pop up and all is ok but it is annoying how do I get rid of
the pop up?

thanks

"Juco" <Me@nospam.fictional> wrote in message

> I had a problem with printer driver,It was solved by downloading an
updated
> version, How do I take out the `old` one as I don`t see anything to
> `uninstall`

To see printer drivers installed, do
/ start / run / settings / system /device manager
and select this particular printer and / properties.
One of the panels lists drivers, and you could
write down the names and delete them.
Most people do not bother with this. In theory
the / Printers / Remove option is believed to
remove drivers needed by no other device.

> Secondly I now get a pop up saying can`t find file (when I go to
print)....I
> just exit this pop up and all is ok but it is annoying how do I get rid of
> the pop up?

This may depend on what OS and app you are using.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Ooops it was an Epson color 460 Stylus...I should have mentioned that.