client won't connect since I installed definitive licences

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Hello,
I'm running a Win2K server with RDP 5 to connect to 5 thin-clients.
We bought a 5 licences pack before the trial period ended and I entered the
number fine.
Since one of the clients won't connect although when I look in the licence
server the thin-client shows up with an active licence available.
Have I done something wrong ?
How could I remedy to this,
Thanks in advance
Richard

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

3th post on what seems to be the same problem.
Check the EventLog.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server