hp 3650 printing problems

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Anybody knows which W2k Server driver should I use to install this printer
to use in terminal server stations ?

Thanks in advance
--
Adrián V. Lamas

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

The standard Win2K driver don't work?

"Adrian Lamas" <adrianlamas@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Anybody knows which W2k Server driver should I use to install this printer
> to use in terminal server stations ?
>
> Thanks in advance
> --
> Adrián V. Lamas

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

W2k has almost 40 drivers for HP Deskjets, I´ve installed some of them and
didn´t work properly. I don´t want to try all drivers, because I don´t have
"server time".

Regards,
--
Adrián V. Lamas