Install Terminal Server on Windows 2003 Server

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

HI,

I want to Install Terminal Server on Windows 2003 Server, When I click it to
install ,
it display below msg. anyone know what and Where I need to set for it

" Internal Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration will signficantly
restrict the ability of users on a terminal server to browse the Internet
from their Terminal Server session. To change the setting for users, click
No, go to Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration, click Details
and then uncheck the box for users."

Regards,

Sean

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

This is only a warnig.
You can disable Enhanced Security if you need to use Internet Explorer.
Otherwise don't care of this.

Hope this help.

"SEAN" <laiwai_man@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> HI,
>
> I want to Install Terminal Server on Windows 2003 Server, When I click it
> to install ,
> it display below msg. anyone know what and Where I need to set for it
>
> " Internal Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration will signficantly
> restrict the ability of users on a terminal server to browse the Internet
> from their Terminal Server session. To change the setting for users, click
> No, go to Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration, click Details
> and then uncheck the box for users."
>
> Regards,
>
> Sean

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

HI,

I have skip it , and the Terminal Server is not work
Why ????

Sean

"Mrc" <nospam@nospam.nospam> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:9C8Qd.542937$b5.25134564@news3.tin.it...
> This is only a warnig.
> You can disable Enhanced Security if you need to use Internet Explorer.
> Otherwise don't care of this.
>
> Hope this help.
>
> "SEAN" <laiwai_man@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> HI,
>>
>> I want to Install Terminal Server on Windows 2003 Server, When I click it
>> to install ,
>> it display below msg. anyone know what and Where I need to set for it
>>
>> " Internal Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration will signficantly
>> restrict the ability of users on a terminal server to browse the Internet
>> from their Terminal Server session. To change the setting for users,
>> click No, go to Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration, click
>> Details and then uncheck the box for users."
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Sean

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

What do you mean with "not work"?