Terminalserver 2003 - Licensing

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

We have an existing network og one Win2000 fileserver, and one win2000
terminalserver. The fileserver also hosts the terminal server license
server.

When installing and activating a new 2003 terminalserver, I cant find
any way to install the 2003-terminalservice licenses. The
licenseserver on the win2000 server only shows the windows 2000
terminalserver and its licenses.

Where should I put the licenses for the 2003 term.server????

Ken

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

A Windows 2003 TS *must* connect to a 2003 TS Licensing Server.
Install it on any member server. You can run TS ans TS Licensing
Server on the same server, if you like.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT