Closed

Missing 4 Tabs on the create user account

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
February 22, 2005 11:08:04 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Hi,

I have two boxes running Terminal Services. I want a remote desktop user to
login automatically to an application specified in the ENVIRONMENT Tab.

The problem is that on one of my machines I'm missing 4 Tabs.
Here are the Screen Shots
http://www.oscardata.com/tse/

Has this something to do with templates ?
What should I do to get access to the extended setup Tabs ?

Thanks,
Marc
PS Don't have AD. Needless to say that I'm very unexperienced with XP,
Policies and Scripting :-(
May 1, 2012 5:53:54 AM

  1. Тут можно <a href=http://kinofana`.~m/main/multfilmy/>скачать мультфильм бесплатно без регистрации</a> в хорошем качестве.
May 1, 2012 6:26:11 PM

Fressy, check the date stamp of this thread. It is 7 years old.
Related resources
May 1, 2012 10:13:51 PM

This topic has been reopen by Proximon
May 1, 2012 10:14:41 PM