Closed

Missing 4 Tabs on the create user account

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Hi,

I have two boxes running Terminal Services. I want a remote desktop user to
login automatically to an application specified in the ENVIRONMENT Tab.

The problem is that on one of my machines I'm missing 4 Tabs.
Here are the Screen Shots
http://www.oscardata.com/tse/

Has this something to do with templates ?
What should I do to get access to the extended setup Tabs ?

Thanks,
Marc
PS Don't have AD. Needless to say that I'm very unexperienced with XP,
Policies and Scripting :-(
4 answers Last reply
More about missing tabs create user account
  1. [cpp]Тут можно <a href=http://kinofana`.~m/main/multfilmy/>скачать мультфильм бесплатно без регистрации</a> в хорошем качестве.[/cpp]
  2. Fressy, check the date stamp of this thread. It is 7 years old.
  3. This topic has been reopen by Proximon
  4. Talking to the spammers now are we? :)

Remote Desktop Microsoft Windows