Status
Not open for further replies.

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
What should i pay for a P-233 mmx laptop.
A average one, not my specialty .
Maby somethig like this:
16 or 32 meg ram
2 or 3 gig DD
passive screen (of course, right)
1 or 2 meg pci video
4 to 12 X CD-ROM
SND, Speakers,
Pointing device (of course)
average batterie, case , etc

It's for Win 95 and some easy word processing, office 97, no powerpoint or very little excel. Small games like C & C.

Any idea ?

Danny

Electric coolaid for everyone, except me, never touch the stuff !

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Laptops are expensive. You probably won't find a P233 MMX laptop for much less than $300, unless you find a private seller who doesn't know that used laptops are expensive. In that price range you can get a TFT display almost as easiliy as a passive one.
You would probably be better off with a PII 266 lap top for around the same price. Heck, the difference in price between a PII 333 and a 233MMX laptop is as little as $50.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
Thanks again Crashman.
$300 US X 1.6 = $460 CAD Ouch! that hurt!
So much for my wifes christmass present :-(
Should have known better.
Wy does'nt $ grow on trees ?
BTW, the most beautifull things in life are free :) :smile:
Yes that's it, here it comes
.......................... :smile: :smile: BRITNEY SPEARS :smile: :smile: .......................

Look you guys, i am being totally respecfull here.
She deserves credit for the hell of a performance when she does her thing. Someone make a POLL on this............
let's go aLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OPPS LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
the way with this ! :smile:

Danny & pike make a good team

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Oh, come on, surely u an spare $300 if she's ur special lady. Also if she really needs it. Wait- i have an idea- why don't u build her a comp?

What if your life moved.....2 inches to the left?<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by flamethrower205 on 12/23/01 10:47 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
Check my bio dear flamer.
We are five and we have five pcs : let me think about this 5 + 5 = 5 + 5 = 5pc/5person = Snakes Opps they don't yet use pc. OH [-peep-]. I though of a good one :

There was this family of 4 snakes, you see, and the father snake was on the pc, then all of a sudden the mother snake yells at the two kidsnakes: hey you two, go and help your father reboot his pc. :lol: i hope ?
Ok: ctr-alt-del = 3 keys= 3 tails/heads whatever !

Danny and Duby his snake

Electric coolaid for everyone, except me, never touch the stuff !<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by pike on 12/23/01 06:17 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

pike

Splendid
Nov 10, 2001
It's even worst that that:
P-2 Compak 233, CD, FAX $ 675 CAD X .59 = $400 US Ouach !
Will shop around here, never know

Danny

Stick_e_Mouse

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
<A HREF="http://www.ubid.com/cat/get_cat_page.asp?CatID=1001" target="_new">Ubid.com</A>
If you're lucky, you could win a bid for a PII-233 for around $200.

See a real naked pic of Britney Spears <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/stick_e_mouse" target="_new">here</A>!!!

G

We are five and we have five pcs : let me think about this 5 + 5 = 5 + 5 = 5pc/5person = Snakes Opps they don't yet use pc. OH [-peep-]. I though of a good one :

There was this family of 4 snakes, you see, and the father snake was on the pc, then all of a sudden the mother snake yells at the two kidsnakes: hey you two, go and help your father reboot his pc. i hope ?
Ok: ctr-alt-del = 3 keys= 3 tails/heads whatever !

In the words of Brady as he walks through the door of his trailer park home(Eminem - Guilty Consionce)

"What The Fvck"

<font color=purple><b>Techie2001</font color=purple></b>
<i>(Crazy Alien)</i>
If it ain't broke, Don't fix it. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.