I got a strange one. My computer suddenly goes into standby instead of
shutting off, A fre program called PC Doctor on call reports 22 problems,BUT
they want 100 dollars per year to subscribe to them to provide repairs. I
was wondering if any of you have heard of the program. Does it really find
that many errors, or is it a marketing gimic. Are there any other programs
out there that would equal it if it is on the level and dosmn't cost an arm
and leg???

--
Larry
Jesus Saves

"luckeyo" <star35@vcn.com> wrote:

>I got a strange one. My computer suddenly goes into standby instead of
>shutting off,

See if this helps: "Resources to Help Troubleshoot Shutdown Problems
in Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308029).

--
(tm)