TS Dev vs. User CAL question

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

I have TS on a Window 2003 server and the Licensening server is also Windows
2003. All clients are XP Pro. I install 70 Per Device CAL on the
Licensensing server. Several Months ago. Today when I log in the terminal
server says that my "Temporary license will expire in 15 days". Why? When I
look in my licensing server only half of the Per Device CALs are used.

Looking on Microsofts knowledge base it says you need to purchase EITHER
"Per Device" CAL's or "Per User" CAL's. Not both.

Did I install the CAL's wrong? How can I tell?

Help

Dan

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

multipost. answered in
microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Dan" <someone@yahoo.com> wrote on 05 maj 2005 in