Installing software for bt multijet 3000

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

Is there some kind people who know a sure fire way of installing
softare and setting up this all in one machine. Each time I install I
get the message above the tray icon that says unimessage pro is
diconnected and if I look in Printers and faxes there is no printer
listed
Thanks
Pete

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:45:55 GMT, pete@smiley.com wrote:

>Is there some kind people who know a sure fire way of installing
>softare and setting up this all in one machine. Each time I install I
>get the message above the tray icon that says unimessage pro is
>diconnected and if I look in Printers and faxes there is no printer
>listed
>Thanks
>Pete
I forgot o say that I have got the BT service pack as well as the
install CD