Possible overclocking to 20 GHZ?

JoshuaH

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2005
i over clocked my 286 computer to 3 ghz, my floppy drive is currently running at 1ghz and my nintindo is going at 500mhz so of course its poosible to goto 20ghz.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░█░░----░░░░ █▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░████████████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░www.downloadshitilligally.com░░ ░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

MY OVERCLOCK RULES!!!! P4 2.6C TO 3.21GHZ AND THATS AS FAR AS IT WILL GO EVEN AT 1.8V!!!! what a poor batch of chips i got. Even my celeron D 2.4 wont go past 3.16ghz!!!! AARRRRRGGG DAM WALLS... on the other hand my Tualatin 1.1a goes 1.46 no vcore easily - my best sofar, no effort!!

ok thats one big freaking logo - are they allowed even? LOL

this sounds like another slanderous post LOL

I laughed when i read you can actually overclock cd burners - an LG 40x cd burner got flashed to a diffrent firmware and does it at 48x LOL

BULLSHIT
show the screens and even if u did i wouldnt belive em photoshopper!

Is that to me? That overclock has nothing to do with me - i just found that site a while ago, and BTW THG overclocked a northwood to 5ghz so it would be posible to get 7.2ghz on a Prescott.

LOL - Bullshit - thats what i said when my 2.6c maxed at 3ghz LOL

hey RichPLS whats that machine thing as your THG forums picture - even that looks overclockable and i dont even know WTF it is.

I got a recliner chair and i overclocked it and it moves up and down 1000 time per nanosecond.

Then i overclocked my telephone and now speed dial isnt speed dial anymore, i can call up the whole phone book at once.

chill illicitsc were just paying out everything - its all bullshit, this is the second topic like this in a month.

The only thing that could really help if you could overclock it is the Internet - we have P4's with FSB's that can eat 8+ gb/s, ethernet connections allowing 80+mb/s and heres out crapy internet that does an average of 80kb/s.

zunaro

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2005
u are one tard

Come on man... That is lame. This guy could be new to OCing, and just asking a simple question.

maypep_necro: Theoretically you can... but no support hardware is capable of it, and I doubt you can find a CPU that will. So it is not currently possible, no. Perhaps in the future but I wouldn't bet on it.

maypep_necro

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2005
but dude i had a recent problem with a AMD i dont remember wich model but its equivalent as a pentium 3. It had problems with power supply cables and a day, it exploded and the half of the desktop is burned. What was the problem?
it was not overclocked.

bourgeoisdude

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2005
? Cray makes the largest supercomputer in the world, uses up to 128 processors, PetaBytes of data (PB =~ 1,000 TB), and so on. Only 6 of em in the world last I heard, but that was 2 years ago. I was only making a joke...

illicitsc

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
NO GODDAMMIT
SUPER COMPUTERS HAVE LIKE CRAZY AMOUNTS OF PROCESSORS OR MULTICORES THAT CAN MULTI THREAD like the rsx. 8 cores each with 4 logical cores= 32 threader! MOST SUPER COMPUTERS ARE LOW CLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO 20GHZ NO NO NO NONONONONONONONONO